At the International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation and Political Violence (ICSR), our mission is to bring together knowledge and leadership. Producing first class, rigorous research, our aim is to educate the public and help policymakers and practitioners find more intelligent solutions in dealing with radicalisation and political violence.
- ICSR was launched in January 2008.
- It is independent and non-partisan. All our work is published. We undertake no classified research for governments or international organisations.
- In addition to research, ICSR facilitates systematic, outcome-driven dialogues, bringing together the world’s leading experts with the people who can make things happen.
- ICSR nurtures leadership. Our Atkin Fellowship programme has created a network of pragmatic and educated young leaders from both sides of the Arab-Israeli conflict.
- ICSR partners with five great academic institutions: King’s College London; the University of Pennsylvania; the Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya (Israel); the Jordan Institute of Diplomacy; and Georgetown University.
- ICSR is affiliated with TRENDS Research and Advisory in Abu Dhabi, the Centre for Policy Research in New Delhi and the Pakistan Institute for Peace Studies in Islamabad.