At this conference, academics, experts, analysts and policymakers from across the world will discuss the evolving threat from ongoing Jihadist Insurgencies. Please click here to see the full conference programme.
When: Thursday 28 May — Friday 29 May
Where: King’s College London
RSVP: To confirm attendance and provide you with details on programme and location please email Katie Rothman at email@example.com.
• Peter Neumann, ICSR Director
• Theo Farrell, Head of Department of War Studies
• Paul B Rich, TRENDS
• George Joffe, University of Cambridge
• Celeste Ward Gventer, University of Texas
• Stig Jarle Hansen, University of Oslo
• Marc Antione Perouse de Montclos,University of Leiden
• Dan Chugg, Head of HMG ISIL Task Force, FCO
• Alexander Meleagrou-Hitchens, King’s College London
• Christine Fair, RAND
• Shanthie D’Souza Security Consultant, New Delhi
• Bibhu Prasad Routray, Security Consultant, New Delhi
• Domitilla Sagramoso, King’s College
• Christopher Griffin, Foreign Policy Initiative
• Edwin Bakker, Leiden University Campus The Hague,
• Ekaterina Stepnova, Institute of World Economy and International Relations
Sessions will be moderated by Professor Peter Neumann, ICSR and Dr Richard Burchill of TRENDS.
This conference is hosted by ICSR and TRENDS Research and Advisory (www.trendsinstitution.org/)