Where: King’s College London
When: January 27th & 28th
In January 2020, ICSR and the King Faisal Center for Research and Islamic Studies (KFCRIS) will be co-hosting a conference on non-state actor governance. A variety of topics will be discussed in panels across the two days, including armed non-state actors in the Middle East since 2011, non-state actors in Classical Islam, the threats and realities of the new far-right, and the future outlook on non-state actors.
Speakers will include:
- Zahra Hankir, Journalist
- Dr. Abdullah bin Khaled Al Saud, King Faisal Center for Research and Islamic Studies
- Mary Fitzgerald, Consultant
- Jasmine El-Gamal, Atlantic Council
- Holger Marcks, Institut für Friedensforschung und Sicherheitspolitik
- Dr. Lina Khatib, Chatham House
- Anthony Elghossain, Atlantic Council
- Dr. Aniseh Tabrizi, Royal United Services Institute
If you would like to RSVP for this conference please register here. Details on the programme will be provided in due course.